Home » Teaching Staff
Essential Qualifications: Undergraduates and Post Graduates with D.Ed/B.Ed/M.Ed/M.A Edn or any relevant teaching degree/diploma.
Fluency in English is a must. Patience and Passion for teaching and learning are expected.
Opportunities at King’s:
• Freedom to think and work
• Scope to experiment in learning
• Autonomy to inculcate scientific temper in the students
• Collaborative teaching/learning
• Facilitation of student-centered learning
• Trainings and Workshops
• Platform to unleash and showcase talents
• Work with people serious about education
• Improve Personality
• English Language Fluency and Accuracy
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Sound Subject Knowledge
• Out-of-the-box Thinking
• Readiness to Unlearn and Learn
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Passion to become the best gurus
• An appetite for challenge
Teaching Fellowship: Anybody-- passionate to teach his/her talents and skills to the next generation--from any part of the world is invited to apply for teaching fellowship by writing to email@example.com. The fellowship includes free accommodation, food, visa, and an honorarium. Duration of the Fellowship: 3 – 6 months but special consideration or extension can be made based on the request of the applicants.